Victoria's mother Michelle and her boyfriend Fabian Gonzales are charged with the 10-year-old's death.
Investigators discovered the tablet and cell phone at the home of a relative of Gonzales.
They say Gonzales had been using them to speak to Michelle Martens days before Victoria was killed.
Prosecutors want access to pictures, text messages and other files that may help their case.
'He fell a hero:" French praise...
Organizers hope to draw half a million
- Governor appoints state rep to Bernalillo County Commission
- Federal wildlife officials seek information about eagle shootings
- 12-year-old boy from New Mexico found guilty of aggravated assault
- New Mexico nonprofit receives largest donation its history
- New Mexico inn earns national recognition as a historic place