ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - Calling all foodies: a national food truck festival is rolling into Albuquerque.
Food Truck Festivals of America will be setting up camp at the Albuquerque Balloon Museum on March 31.
Locals can enjoy 50 different craft beers and at least 25 registered food trucks.
The event kicks off at noon, rain or shine.
- Governor appoints state rep to Bernalillo County Commission
- Federal wildlife officials seek information about eagle shootings
- 12-year-old boy from New Mexico found guilty of aggravated assault
- New Mexico nonprofit receives largest donation its history
- New Mexico inn earns national recognition as a historic place