Here are the Top 5 donations to U.S. colleges or universities in 2013, according to The Chronicle of Higher Education.
1. $350 million from New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg to Johns Hopkins University.
2. $250 million from the A. Eugene Brockman Charitable Trust to Centre College.
3. $200 million from New York real estate magnate and Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross to the University of Michigan.
4. $151 million from real estate developer John Arrillaga to Stanford University.
5. $133 million from Qualcomm Inc. co-founder Irwin Jacobs and Joan Klein Jacobs to Cornell University and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Three Albuquerque veterans remember vividly the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor that brought the U.S. into World War II 72 years ago Saturday.
After getting out of federal prison early this week it looks like former state Sen. Manny Aragón isn't at a halfway house after all. He's back at his own house in the South Valley.
The owner and an employee of a local smoke shop are in federal custody accused of selling spice at the Rio Rancho store.
The New Mexico State Police officer who fired his weapon at van filled with kids during a traffic stop gone bad has been fired.
The civil case filed against former cop Levi Chavez in the gunshot death of his wife is coming to an end without a trial.
Could there be a serial dog snatcher in Roswell?