ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - A lot of smoke was seen in downtown Albuquerque Wednesday.
It was caused by a house fire at 1314 Trujillo Road.
When crews got there they found active flames.
AFD says the fire started when a space heater used to heat a dog house fell over and the fire spread to the home. Oxygen inside the home made the fire worse.
No word on injuries.
After getting out of federal prison early this week it looks like former state Sen. Manny Aragón isn't at a halfway house after all. He's back at his own house in the South Valley.
The owner and an employee of a local smoke shop are in federal custody accused of selling spice at the Rio Rancho store.
The New Mexico State Police officer who fired his weapon at van filled with kids during a traffic stop gone bad has been fired.
The civil case filed against former cop Levi Chavez in the gunshot death of his wife is coming to an end without a trial.
Could there be a serial dog snatcher in Roswell?
New Mexico is at the beginning of a deep freeze, and state officials are paying close attention.