ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - It's one of the most well-known businesses in Albuquerque and soon it will be closing its doors.
Gertrude Zachary's antique store at Second Street and Coal, right next to her castle, is the site of a massive estate sale.
You can get your hands on pretty much everything from antique phones, to one-of-a-kind chandeliers, antique scales, rare dolls, clocks and furniture.
What's left will head over to Gertrude Zachary's Nob Hill location. The plan is to then turn the building at Second Street and Coal into something new.
"There will be other ventures coming into the store. After Easter we'll have more news," said Ketamy Huss with Gertrude Zachary.
The estate sale runs through Sunday.
________________Send a Breaking News TipReport an error or typoLearn about the KRQE apps
East: Experienced Villanova vs Elite 8
Thousands take part in March for Our...
- UNM women's cross country to receive new equipment
- Governor appoints state rep to Bernalillo County Commission
- Federal wildlife officials seek information about eagle shootings
- 12-year-old boy from New Mexico found guilty of aggravated assault
- New Mexico nonprofit receives largest donation its history