ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - One of the three suspects accused in connection to the mutilation and murder of an Albuquerque man is expected to change her plea.
According to court records, Chase Smotherman and Mariah Ferry are accused of kidnapping John Soyka last August. Mitchell Overhand is accused of tampering with evidence.
All there were indicted. Ferry pleaded not guilty last year.
Monday, Ferry is expected in court for a change of plea hearing.
Woman accused of firing gun, drinking...
Police: Albuquerque woman stole from...
- Governor appoints state rep to Bernalillo County Commission
- Federal wildlife officials seek information about eagle shootings
- 12-year-old boy from New Mexico found guilty of aggravated assault
- New Mexico nonprofit receives largest donation its history
- New Mexico inn earns national recognition as a historic place