ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - An Albuquerque woman is behind bars after she failed a drug test and blamed it on medical meth.
Court documents show 34-year-old Ginger Sharpe tested positive for meth last month.
She showed her probation officer a prescription bottle that read methamphetamine tablets, but the label turned out to be fake.
Sharpe is now facing identity theft charges for misusing her doctor's name.
- Man who carjacked teen sentenced to 30 years in prison
- New bill increases penalties for those accused of strangulation
- Western New Mexico University hosts annual 'Hoops 4 Hope'
- Sunport officials remind travelers about their parking options
- Utility project restricts traffic on Montgomery between Louisiana, San Mateo