ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - Albuquerque may be in the middle of a desert, but you don't have to go far to scuba dive.
You can learn about the sport at the Albuquerque BioPark Aquarium's "Scuba Day." It takes place Saturday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
You can learn more about diving, where to buy supplies and upcoming scuba classes and trips. You can also enter for a chance to win a dive in the aquarium's shark tank.
For more information, click here.
- City council approves raises for Albuquerque firefighters
- Monday marks 10-year anniversary of snowboarding at Taos Ski Valley
- First responders in Santa Fe shave their heads for kids with cancer
- Roswell Police identify weekend murder suspect
- La Plata County won't fill empty positions due to budget shortfall