NINTENDO - Wii Fit™ attracted millions of new players to the world ofvideo games. Now Wii Fit Plus offers a range of new features andenhancements to help players reinvigorate their workouts, alongwith exercises and balance games designed to keep them fun. Playerswill find a new dimension to the Wii Fit experience as they easilyset their own customized workout routines or choose 20-, 30- or40-minute workouts based on how much time they have available.Users will also be able to choose from specialized workout routinesthat focus on an individual’s personal fitness goals orcertain target areas. And with the addition of activities likeSkateboarding and Rhythm Kung Fu, players will be using the WiiBalance Board™ accessory in a variety of new and funways.
• Workouts combine the original Wii Fit activities andselections from 15 new activities and six new strength training andyoga exercises.
• Users can input the amount of time they want to spend ontheir workouts or select an area for personal improvement, and WiiFit Plus will suggest a number of diverse activities for them.
• For the first time, users can mix and match whichstrength and yoga activities they prefer on a given day. Theseamless exercise flows make it easier than ever for users tomaintain their daily workout routines.
• Users might be asked to run an obstacle course across aseries of platforms, zoom across a beach on a Segway® x2Personal Transporter or flap their arms to help their hilariouschicken-suited characters aim for targets.
• The range of games and customization options will makeplayers want to play every day. They’ll be having so much funthat their workouts will seem to fly by in no time at all.
• Players also can see estimates of calories burned andcan even activate a feature that lets them weigh their dogs orcats.
• Wii Fit Plus comes packaged with the Wii Balance Boardaccessory. For people who already own Wii Fit, the Wii Fit Plusdisc will be available for purchase separately.
Genre: Fitness Training
Players: 1-8 alternating
Rating: E (Everyone) – Mild Cartoon Violence
Release: October 4, 2009
Suggested Retail Price: $99.99 Bundle - $19.99 disc
The attorney for a state cop fired last week for shooting at a minivan full of kids tells News 13 her client deserves his job back.
An Albuquerque Police officer involved shooting over the weekend marks the fifth since late October and city officials are taking notice.
A woman was stolen from her daughter's car, a woman who died more than five years ago.
Albuquerque police shot and killed a man Sunday night after responding to an assault call near UNM.
Deputies were led on a chase around 4 p.m. Monday after a person called 911 to report their vehicle had been stolen and was being driven recklessly around Albuquerque.
New Mexico could have hundreds of millions of dollars more to spend as legislators get ready to put together next year's budget in the upcoming legislative session.