This week New Mexico Living has been sampling area pizzerias as a prelude to the The Viva Pizza Fest.
Wednesday, M'Tucci's Italian Market & Pizzeria came to the studio to show off its Pizza.
From M'tucci's website:
Ensconced within Lilliputian digs, M’Tucci’s Italian Market & Pizzeria embodies the axiom “little place, huge flavors.” Add huge aromas and you might feel that you’ve been transported to a small corner New York City Italian deli.
The talented staff at M’Tucci’s Italian Market & Pizzeria bakes their own breads (sourdough, rye, rustic wheat, baguette, ciabatta, focaccia, and pizza with 100-year-old sourdough starter), makes their own pastas and sausages, cures some of their own meats and makes their own mozzarella.
What isn’t made on the premises is procured from trusted, high-quality sources. On the shelves, you’ll also see jars of fresh herbs (basil, sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc.) while refrigerated deli cases showcase pickled goods (eggplant, sweet or spicy cucumbers, cardamom carrots, giardiniera, Sicilian green olives, Macedonian peppers and more). Your taste buds might go into sensory overload, not to mention involuntary salivation.
For more information, click here.
Father's Day is nearly here, and Isleta Resort...Read More »
As Father's Day approaches, Albuquerque has...Read More »
They are considered some of the finest...Read More »
- Questions raised about former Deputy Chief who's suing State Police
- Boy dies, his brother, mom critical after Colorado shooting
- Nicco Montano says she hasn't oficially signed a contract to fight Valentina Shevchenko
- Albuquerque Police scraps, rewrites entire use-of-force policy
- City debuts 'One Albuquerque' video in new campaign for change