Dr. Kathleen Romero, Doctor of Audiology from Romero Hearing and Martin Sandoval a musician, joined New Mexico Living to talk about the dangers musicians face with a noise-induced hearing loss.
Musicians do need to be aware of the dangers of hearing loss and once it happens it sets in the only option is to treat it.
For more on a noise-induced hearing loss or and hearing questions in general, visit their website.
Brought to you by: New Mexico Living, segment paid by Romero Hearing
There's a Funny play that pays homage to all of...Read More »
Did you know that nearly 10 percent of the U.S....Read More »
- After win against Megan Anderson, Holly Holm discusses what's next
- Los Lunas working on tourism plan to capitalize on booming commerce
- New Mexico Runners are ready to bring arena soccer to the Duke City
- Mother of 12-year-old killed in crosswalk crash plans to file suit
- Overuse of Zia symbol sparks debate, ideas for state law