There are multiple ways to find happiness in your career. Lisa Williams of Robert Half says to try the following:
- Improve your soft skills. Interpersonal communication and work between your co-workers can make all the difference.
- Limit your email use. Instead of answering emails as they come in, set aside specific times in the day to answer them all at once.
- Get some sleep. Lack of sleep can cause a number of issues including mood swings, difficulty concentrating and loss in productivity.
- Find a mentor. Seek to improve your skills by learning from those who you admire.
For more tips on career satisfaction, visit RobertHalf.com.
It's April which means it's time for cookies.Read More »
There are some new eateries in Albuquerque you...Read More »
Each year, over 1,000 women get to pamper and...Read More »
- Chicken lovers camp out for Santa Fe's new Chick-Fil-A
- Deming, New Mexico serviceman was a passenger on Southwest Airlines flight
- A retired registered school nurse says she performed CPR on woman in Southwest Airlines plane
- Woman sues school after son poked by 'dirty needle' on playground
- DOT faces lawsuit over road conditions on Highway 285