If you're about to live off campus or are new to the military and are making that transition from home, here is something you should know about.
"The View", offers many resources in off-campus living, not found in normal housing.
It bills itself as "resort living with the comforts of home".
The View offers fully furnished units with all-inclusive utility plans, a large number of amenities and private campus shuttles.
Its leasing structure is by the bed. Each resident signs his or her own lease and has their own guarantor meaning that they are only financially responsible for this lease.
It also has a Community Assistant (CA) program. The CAs are both residents and students who are available to our other residents to assist with their needs and they also learn valuable professional training that they can use as they build their future careers.
For more information, click here.
Ambassador Theatre Group and NETworks...Read More »
Animal Humane's mission is to support and...Read More »
This summer, New Mexico Living is partnering...Read More »
- Local doctor nationally recognized for making a difference in cancer fight
- West Mesa murder victim descansos saved from park site construction
- Historic Santa Fe building to undergo renovation
- Citizens complain about APD officers' bad driving habits
- Belen city councilor proposes property tax hike for more officers