(KRQE) - Upload your best video or photo weekly and you could win a Flip video camcorder or a gift certificate from iTunes!
Watch KRQE New 13 Mondays at 5:30 pm for the winning videos and photos. See the full list of winners here!
Your videos and photos can be from the game, of the band, your school cheerleaders, your school spirit - from before the game to after the game - the best from your Football Friday Night! We are looking for the best representation of your community's Football Friday Night.
It's easy each week between 3:00 p.m. Friday through midnight Saturday, submit your video or photo by:
 Becoming a KRQE member & uploading your entries to the New Mexico Football Friday Night group under 'Participate'.
- OR -
 Email your submission to email@example.com . Note: 5MB is the max file size accepted via email
A new winner will be chosen from that week's videos & photos submissions. Winners will be announced the following Monday on KRQE News 13 at 5:30 p.m.
Labor Day holiday note: Front office of News 13 is closed for Labor Day. Monday's winners will be notified on and can pick up their prizes Tuesday Sept. 7, 2010.
Offical Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
HOW TO ENTER
- The New Mexico Football Friday Night contest will begin on 3:00 p.m. MDT September 3, 2010 and end on 11:00 p.m. MDT November 13, 2010.
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method(s):
- Each week beginning September 3, 2010 submit your video or photo weekly by the following Saturday before midnight for a chance to win that week's prize.
- Best video submission wins a Flip camcorder and best photo wins a $10 iTunes gift certificate.
- Submit online by going to KRQE.com and clicking on 'Participate' ( http://participate.krqe.com/ ); you must be a registered user of krqe.com
- Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org . 5MB is the max file size accepted via email
- Upload your videos and photos to the New Mexico Football Friday Night group
- Videos must be in one of the following formats: MP4, MPEG, MPG, MOV, WMV, 3G2 and is recommended under 2 minutes in total duration.
- Photos must be in one of the following formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF and is recommended that they are horizontally oriented and larger than 720x405 pixels.
- The Station is not responsible for Internet transmission errors, illegible entries, service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent transmitting his/her entry or may prevent the station from viewing such entry.
- Only one prize will be awarded per person. Student winners are subject to accept prize(s) on behalf of their group or team they are associated with not on an individual basis.
- The contest is open to all KRQE, KREZ, KBIM, KASA listeners who 13 years of age or older and who legally reside in New Mexico, students who attend schools who play against a New Mexico team in Texas and/or Colorado. Employees of KRQE, KREZ, KBIM, KASA (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other television stations in the New Mexico area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any Station contest.
- Winners are required to sign the contest release form.
- The New Mexico Football Friday Night contest will be giving away a total 14 Flip video camcorders approximate retail value of $145 each and 14 iTunes gift certificates with the approximate retail value of $10 each. iTunes gift certificates may carry their own expiration dates or other restrictions.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
13 Broadcast Pl SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Winners will be chosen weekly from those
who submitted by the Saturday deadline and will be announced on the following Monday in the 5:30 p.m. newscast then posted online here: http://www.krqe.com/subindex/sports . Winners will be notified by email. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The winner does not need to listen or be present to win. Winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be decided by station management. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules or the Station’s website Terms of Service may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of winners (when complete) are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KRQE NEWS 13, 13 Broadcast Plaza, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104.
- By submitting video, audio, or photographic materials (together with any other submissions, the “Materials”) as part of this Contest, you grant LIN Television Corporation a paid-up, worldwide, non-exclusive license for the use of the Materials as detailed herein. As part of this license and for the purpose of enabling LIN Television Corporation to utilize and promote the Materials, you hereby provide LIN Television Corporation with consent in perpetuity to the use of all items related to the Materials, including (but not limited to) the know-how, video tape, sound recordings, photographs and illustrations made available to LIN Television Corporation in connection with the Materials, in any and all applications including but not limited to advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, articles, illustrations, copy and commercial exploitation, in any and all media forms, including but not limited to radio, Internet, broadcast and cable television, newspapers and magazines at any time. You warrant that you hold full intellectual property rights to the Materials and grant of this license or use of the Materials shall not infringe on any rights of another person or entity. LIN Television Corporation may freely assign this license to any successor(s) in interest.
Sponsor: KRQE NEWS 13, 13 Broadcast Plaza, Albuquerque, New Mexico 8