Submitted by: www.w3pr.com
Looking for better results in search engines? These basic tips can help you not only with your search engine listings but your overall Internet marketing.
1. Have a Web site for you business.
2. Keep your Web site up-to-date; consider it a living, dynamic entity that needs to be fed regularly.
3. Make sure your Web site is easy to use and attractive.
4. Install a Web measurement package so you really know what's going on - on your site.
5. Make Web site changes based to what your metrics show.
6. Get in the Search Engines.
7. Put your Web site address (URL) on every piece of communication you use: e-mail, printed materials, your truck fleet, etc.
8. Hire professionals when necessary to create, update and promote your Web site.
9. Study what your competitors are doing online and adjust accordingly.
10. Don't be afraid to do small online marketing tests. They're inexpensive and you'll learn as you go.
Copyright The opinions, recommendations and tricks are those solely of the contributor and are not necessarily those of KRQE-TV or LIN Television.