Submitted by: Three Treasures Clinic
Try these living well tips that could help you reduce the stresses in your life - body, mind and spirit.
1. Most illnesses are a result of excess toxins in the body. Healing is the elimination or cleansing of these toxins.
2. For every year you live with highstress, you shorten your life expectancy by 3 years. If you don\'t have an outlet for your true passion, it costs 6 years. If someone is draining your energy due to constant turmoil and conflict, you lose 8 years.
3. Refined foods or chemicals have no specific function in our bodies.
4. The more natural, or whole foods are, the easier it is for our bodies to digest and assimilate them. Don't forget to fast, especially when with colds or flu.
5. Get 30 minutes of sun, vigorous exercise; sweat it out, have fun. Drink spring water.
6. Blend a high energy breakfast: 2 tblspns yogurt w/1 banana, apple or pear, 4ozs. of orange or apple juice, 1-2 tblspns yeast, 1 tblspn olive oil and 1 tblspn molasses
6. Balance the intake and output of your energy in the form of foods, feelings and work.
8. Good to begin Autumn with a week's cleansing diet of fruit and vegetable juices or a grape fast.
9. Colder weather requires a heat producing nutrient. A food intake of mainly carbs and proteins will produce the heat you need.
10. Find your authentic self. You cannot change what you do not acknowledge!
Copyright The opinions, recommendations and tricks are those solely of the contributor and are not necessarily those of KRQE-TV or LIN Television.