Submitted by: Norman Dawson, DC, BSc, BUS www.drnorm.usana.com
Learning to make smarter choices about what you eat is hard, these tip will make it easy.
1. Learn to reduce amount of white food.
2. Learn portion control.
3. Know that DIETS do not work.
4. Graze throughout the day instead of 3 meals.
5. Drink lots of water.
6. Select balanced meal replacements.
7. Do not go hungry.
8. Exercise in moderation.
9. Use only high quality guaranteed potent micronutrients.
10. Learn how to stop the cravings.
Copyright The opinions, recommendations and tricks are those solely of the contributor and are not necessarily those of KRQE-TV or LIN Television.