Always On

Tax Extension Form

In case you've forgotten, Tuesday is the deadline to either file your taxes or file for an extension.

To file an extension, you'll need the form 48-68.

In New Mexico, you only need to file a "State Specific Extension" if you need more time than the Federal Automatic Extension provides. 

If you file for an extension, you need to remember that it does not extend your time to pay. 

View extension of time to file application


Trending Stories

News Briefs